"Koto hirajin ja"

In quest of the safety of the voyage, Takadaya Koubei was erected in 1806 and was rebuilt in 1881 on a hill in Kotohira Town.

 


The annual festival, which takes place every August 9-11, is one of the three major festivals in Hokkaido.
address
1-chōme-4 Kotohirachō, Nemuro, Hokkaido 087-0055
tel
0153-23-4458
other information
Access: From Nemuro Station to Hanasaki Line (Hanasakisen) Get off at Shiomicho Bus Stop (about 9 minutes ride time), about 5 minutes on foot

* Business days and hours are subject to change due to the influence of Novel Cornavirus (COVID-19).

Sightseeing spots in the same area