Built in Tomari, a village of Shakotan in 1897, and relocated to its current location in 1958.
It housed 120 people.

 

 
The building is a model of the Meiji era, and reminder of the valued herring fishing.
address
3 Chome-228 Shukutsu, Otaru-shi
tel
0134-22-1038
business hours
9:00-17:00
closed day
Closed in winter
other information
From JR Otaru Station going by (Otaru Aquarium) Chuou bus, then 5 minutes on foot
mapcode
493 842 245

* Business days and hours are subject to change due to the influence of Novel Cornavirus (COVID-19).

Sightseeing spots in the same area